CCI is committed to being the Fire Protection and Life Safety Experts, and we're equally committed to be an integral part of the communities where we live and work. Every year, financial contributions and personal commitments of time and energy are made to local and national charitable and not-for-profit organizations and volunteer resources.
Recent events that CCI employees have participated in:
- On December 6, 2014, Kate Miller and Matt Lescher will participate in the St. Jude’s Half Marathon.
- In 2014 Alex Miear completed the Great Hudson River Swim, the Double Mussel Triathlon, the Ironman Chattanooga, and the New York City Marathon raising close to $3,000 for the USO of Missouri.
- Cari Hampton participated in the Juvenile Diabetes walk at Frontier Park in September 2014.
- For the last three years, CCI employees have participated in the Homers for Health campaign pledging a donation for each homerun hit by the St. Louis Cardinals during their regular season. We have donated a total of $4,671.25 to the Cardinal Glennon Foundation which provides healthcare in state-of-the-art facilities to all children in need of care.
- Tony Moore and Matt Yocom both shaved their heads voluntarily, and inspired family, friends, and coworkers to donate money to support childhood cancer research.
- In 2010 CCI began hosting Blood Drives in our office and have collectively donating over 30 gallons of blood.
- For the last 15 years, Cari Hampton has donated her time and sign language skills while serving as the Camp Director at the Mike Bush Fantasy Baseball Camp for children who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing.
- Over the last several years Dave Lewis has cycled hundreds of miles throughout Italy, Spain, France, Missouri and Illinois to benefit the National MS Society and the American Diabetes Association.