CCI is committed to being the Fire Protection and Life Safety Experts, and we're equally committed to be an integral part of the communities where we live and work. Every year, financial contributions and personal commitments of time and energy are made to local and national charitable and not-for-profit organizations and volunteer resources.
Recent events that CCI employees have participated in:
- On June 4 Dave Lewis cycled 101.5 miles for the American Diabetes Foundation's 2011 Tour de Cure.
- On April 18 Kaitlin McGillvray ran the 2011 Boston Marathon and raised $500 for the American Cancer Society.
- In November 2010, Amy Murdock ran the New York City Marathon to benefit the Pat Tillman Foundation.
- Kate Miller was the race coordinator for the 1st Annual Hermann London Halloween 5K Run/Walk which raised more than $5,000 for the Missouri Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence as well as the Kathy J. Weinman Women's Shelter.
- Danielle Hoffberg and Tom de Greck participated in the 2010 Share Walk for Remembrance & Hope to benefit Share Pregnancy and Infant Loss Support, Inc.
- Cory Fink was the Team Leader for the Light the Night Walk to benefit the The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and participated in the 2010 Susan G. Komen St. Louis Race for the Cure.
- For the last 12 years, Cari Hampton has donated her time and sign language skills while serving as the Camp Director at the Mike Bush Fantasy Baseball Camp for children who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing.
- Over the last several years Dave Lewis has cycled hundreds of miles throughout Italy, Spain, France, Missouri and Illinois to benefit the National MS Society and the American Diabetes Association.
- For the last 6 years, Scott Lawrence has participated in the Ride for Kids which is an organized motorcycle ride hosted in most major cities around the country to benefit the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.
- Chris Riegerix and her Daughter volunteer their time to the Saint Charles Humane Society - the only no-kill animal shelter in Saint Charles County. The shelter depends on Volunteers and donations to keep the shelter running.
- Corey Kavlock donates his time as a DJ to the Make a Wish Foundation and Relay for Life.