Accessibility Services (ADA, FHA & Local Codes)
The CCI Accessibility Group is comprised of specialized experts providing accessibility consultation services to architects, owners, developers, building managers, and contractors. Our extensive knowledge, expertise, and experience provides the means to evaluate accessibility compliance and develop solutions accurately and efficiently.
The accessibility code consultants at CCI verify compliance with applicable codes and standards, including the 2010 ADA Standards, FHA, IBC, ICC/ANSI, California Building Code Title 24, New York City Building Code, Texas Accessibility Standards (TAS), as well as other state and locally adopted codes and standards. We serve to protect our clients and ensure access for individuals with disabilities. Our staff includes architects, engineers and certified CASp (California) and RAS (Texas) professionals.
- ADA and FHA consultation
- Accessibility plan reviews
- Inspections, audits, barrier removal surveys, path of travel evaluations
- Universal design solutions
- Certified Access Specialist Program (CASp) services (California)
- Registered Accessibility Specialist (RAS) plan reviews and inspections (Texas)
- Meetings with advocacy groups and building officials
- Legal and expert witness for architects, developers, and owners
The CCI Advantage
Expertise: Comprehensive knowledge of accessibility codes and standards.
Experience: More than 30 years and thousands of successful projects.
Compliance: Accessibility compliance reduces liability and creates long term cost savings.
Action Plans: Clear and concise documentation of accessibility compliance and a prioritization list of future action items.
Meticulous Reviews: Fractions of an inch matter in identifying deficiencies and costly mistakes.
Visual Representations: Easy to understand visual markups of complex concepts.