Fire Suppression Systems
CCI’s registered Fire Protection Engineers and NICET certified professionals provide specialized and expertise driven fire protection system design, analysis, and consultation services. As members of NFPA 13 Technical Committees, we are integral in the development of fire sprinkler system design requirements. For more than 35 years, CCI has provided expert fire suppression systems design, analysis, and consultation for thousands of successful projects.
CCI has significant experience in sprinkler design solutions, including for Standard Spray (SSP/SSU), Control Mode Density Area (CMDA), Control Mode Specific Application (CMSA), and Early Suppression Fast Response (ESFR) sprinkler systems. CCI ensures the appropriate fire protection solution is applied, from protecting high challenge fires, to seamlessly integrating the fire sprinkler system aesthetically into the built environment.
- Customized design approaches: complete design, scope design, performance specifications
- Equivalency and alternate method development
- Design in BIM model (Revit MEP), AutoCAD, SprinkCAD, or HydraCAD
- Due diligence surveys
- Fire suppression system assessments
- Reviews: Third-party plans, bids, shop drawings
- Construction administration and construction phase services
- Field observations, inspections, acceptance testing
- Corrosion assessment and management program
- High-piled storage plans
- Hazardous materials plans
- Legal and expert witness for architects, developers, and owners