Mass Notification Systems
CCI’s specialized team of registered Fire Protection Engineers and NICET certified professionals are experts in mass notification systems, including the relevant codes and standards. In fact, CCI staff served on the UL 2572 Standards Technical Panel responsible for the Standard for Mass Notification Systems.
CCI is on the forefront of providing quality design engineering services for voluntary and code required mass notification systems. CCI’s mass notification design services are appropriately coordinated and integrated with the building or campus fire alarm, security, and communications system functions.
CCI provides extensive expertise and experience in mass notification design and consultation through the following services:
- Risk Analysis for Mass Notification Systems
- Preparation of Emergency Response Plans
- Preparation of design documents and consultation for:
- In-Building Mass Notification Systems
- Wide-Area Mass Notification Systems
- Distributed Recipient Mass Notification Systems (DRMNS)
- Two-Way, In-Building Wired Emergency Services Communications Systems
- Two-Way Radio Communications Enhancement Systems
The CCI Advantage
Expert and up-front design and coordination, including using REVIT.
Compliance with codes and standards.
Responsive to client needs, objectives, and project goals.
Solutions to design challenges.
Universal designs that accommodate a multitude of equipment options.
Conscientious consideration of design aesthetics.
Extensive expertise and knowledge of design approaches.
Improved system functionality resulting from integrated building functions.
Comprehensive design packages for bidding and construction.
Lower overall system costs and reduced life cycle costs.